0

A Brief Sooty Update

24 May, 2009

UPDATE
**********************

We are going to take Sooty to the Massey University Veterinary Hospital 10 Am Monday (New Zealand time) have asked for a referral from the Vet who is happy to do so. I have taken the step and feel happier. I will be honest, I don't know if Sooty will make it through even to Monday she is not eating and is so thin, but I want to do the best I can for her.

***************************************

Thanks to a link from SelenaK who has the lovliest amigurumi kitty shop, I checked out the Veterinary Hospital in Wellington. I am so rattled I never thought to look so I am very grateful to her.

Our vet is happy to do a referral. He said, however that they might just confirm what he says, and it might have spread. Also if there was an operation there is no guarantee her quality of life would improve for very long.

So we have to think now. I think I would like to have her checked by the hospital people, but it depends on how long it takes to get an appointment. She may not last very long as she is now trying to run away out into the cold (it's autumn/winter here and 9C).

Finally, can I just thank everyone who has offered their encouragement and support - it means a lot to me, knowing Paul and I have people wishing us well in so many far away places.

0 Responses to "A Brief Sooty Update"